Ya mengapa kaum lelaki lebih ceria?
· What do you expect from such simple creatures?
· Men are just happier people.
· Your last (family) name invariably stays put.
· The garage is inevitably all yours.
· Wedding plans take care of themselves, you need not worry.
· Chocolate is just another snack.
· You can be President or Prime Minister, it’s no big deal at all.
· You can never be pregnant.
· You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park.
· You can wear NO shirt to a water park.
· Car mechanics will tell you the truth.
· The world is your urinal.
· You can never trip because of your shoes.
· You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky.
· You don’t have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt. Same work, more pay.
· Wrinkles simply add character.
· You can wear any colour to a wedding.
· Wedding dress costs $5,000, but a Tuxedo rental is only $100.
· People never stare at your chest when you’re talking to them.
· The occasional well-rendered belch is practically expected.
· New shoes don’t cut, blister, or mangle your feet.
· One mood all the time.
· Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.
· It’s quite natural if you ‘bounce’ people at the entrance.
· You know stuff about tanks.
· A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase.
· You can open all your own jars.
· You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.
· If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.
· Your underwear is a mere $8.95 for a three-pack.
· Three pairs of shoes are more than enough for you.
· How you look is not important, as long as you carry all the useful assets.
· You almost never have strap problems in public.
· You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes.
· Everything on your face stays its original colour.
· The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades.
· You only have to shave your face and neck.
· You can play with toys all your life.
· Your belly usually hides your big hips.
· You can ease yourself around the bush.
· One wallet and one pair of shoes.
· One colour for all seasons.
· You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look!
· You can “do” your nails with a pocket knife.
· You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache.
· Going bald is no real big deal for you.
· You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.
· You don’t freak out when you go to a party and see another man wearing the same shirt, instead you become buddies.
No WONDER men are happier…